home,page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-14869,bridge-core-2.1.6,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,vertical_menu_enabled,qode-title-hidden,side_area_uncovered_from_content,qode-theme-ver-20.3,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_top,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.1,vc_responsive


Panther Tax Back has been operating for the past 8 years helping individuals claim tax relief on expenses that they have incurred in the course of their employment.


We are a small company growing every year and currently have over 700 clients who’s tax affairs are personally managed by us. Our aim is to help our clients submit their tax returns on time and reduce the tax they pay by helping claim back tax for expenses incurred in order to do their job. We have simply grown through word of mouth due to the professional personal service we provide.


We specialise in helping individuals claim tax back from expenses they have incurred in their employment. We can help you if you work in





We can help most people if you have had to pay expenses for your job and have never been fully refunded.


Have a look through our website to find more information that is related to your circumstances and of course should you have any questions contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

The Panther Tax Back Team


I have claimed before, can I still claim?

We can make claims for the past 4 tax years – 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17 and 2018.

If you haven’t claimed in any of these years we can go ahead. If you have already done all these years we will happily take you on board until the next available claim date.

How long does the process take to pay out?

This varies from client to client depending on their own circumstances however the average time is between 2 – 4 weeks.

I owe HMRC money

Even if you owe money then we may still be able to help you. We have had numerous clients owe money and still end up being able to claim money back. Each client is different.

I have been declared bankrupt

If you have been declared bankrupt and are still paying money then we may still be able to help. Generally if a repayment is claimed then HMRC will pay this direct to the creditors which means we would not receive any money for you. However, if you still wished to proceed in order for your repayment to help pay off these debts then for a fee we could still proceed with you. Please [contact us] regarding this and we can discuss it in more detail.

How many years do you claim back for?

The limits set by HMRC for claiming tax back is the past 4 tax years therefore 2014/15 is now the earliest tax year available.

How much can I claim back?

Every client is unique and not everyone receives the same rebate. It varies depending on your circumstances, how many years you are claiming for and whether you owe money already to HMRC. We have had clients who have claimed back between £100 and £12000 all of whom have been very happy.

How much do you charge?

For PAYE employees claiming back expenses we charge 28%+vat of any tax reclaimed.

C.I.S workers will be charged £195+vat.

If you wish to have a simple tax return filed then the standard charge is £199+vat. For more complex matters [contact us] and we can provide a personalised quote.


I don't have any records, can I still claim?

Not everyone keeps records of expenses that they didn’t know they could use to claim tax back. We understand this and will work alongside you to recover tax back for these expenses. We do stress though that you should keep these records from now on.

Why can I claim tax back?

HMRC is the department which collects tax in the U.K.  Their rules state that employees are entitled to reduce their tax liability when they have job expenses which “must be incurred wholly, exclusively and necessarily in the performance of the duties of the employment”.  Basically if your employer requires you to incur expenses for the purpose of doing your job and nothing else then you can be entitled to claiming tax back.

Interested in claiming your tax back? Contact us now on 

0800 246 1489 or hello@panthertaxback.com

Interested in claiming your tax back? Contact us now on 

0800 246 1489 or hello@panthertaxback.com
Contact us now!^
We want to thank you for contacting us through our website and let you know we have received your information. A member of our team will be promptly respond back to you.